Interior Painting Price and Services
- Walls (8’ high): $500-700
- Walls and ceiling: $650-850
- Walls, ceiling, and trim (baseboards, door(s), and window sill/casing: $900-1,300
Great Room or living/family room/kitchen:
- Walls (9’ high): $1,000-1,200
- Walls and ceiling: $1,500-1,800
- Walls, ceiling, and trim (baseboards, doors, window sill/casings, etc): $2,000-$2,800
- These can vary greatly in price and often require a good amount of time working around the stairs and bannister; average costs $1,500-3,000
Full House Interior Re-Paint (2,000 square feet):
- Walls: $4,000-6,000
- Walls and ceilings: $6,000-7,000
- Walls, ceiling, and trim (baseboards, doors, window sills/casings, etc): $11,00-14,000
Some factors that might influence your quote: is the house empty or fully furnished? What is the current state of surfaces to be painted? How much trim and how many doors? How many different colors?
- $200-225 PER door and drawer (a total of 30 doors and drawers would cost approx. $6,000-6,750)
Some factors that affect price – are cabinets previously painted? Is hardware being changed? How much sanding is needed? What style are the cabinet doors?
Wall, Ceiling, and Trim Repairs:
The interior of homes can take a beating due to children, pets and water damage, to general wear and tear over time. Houses also “settle” over the years, which can cause cracking in drywall, nail pops, and other surface imperfections. ITech Painters has experienced and skilled craftsmen that can repair drywall and install new trim pieces (baseboards, doors/jambs, crown molding, window sills, etc).
- Repairs are generally billed at the actual time it takes to make the repairs and material costs